Note: Subject to placing your order before specific cut-off times. Details available in checkout.
- A summary of your purchase, scheduled date of delivery and the tracking number of your shipment will be sent to you in a confirmation email once you have made your purchase. You can also get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org in case you do not receive our emails.
- Within the Saudi Arabia, product(s) are shipped using: FedEx Overnight or Aramex. Internationally, product(s) are shipped using FedEx International Priority.
- Shipping within the Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is free of cost. International and GCC orders will be charged according to the flat rates specified in the table above.
- Customs charges and taxes in the country the product(s) is being shipped to are your responsibility. These charges will have to be borne by you when your shipment reaches the destination.
- Within the Saudi Arabia, delivery should take 1-3 business days depending on the time of day the purchase was made. Orders placed on the weekend (Thursdays and Fridays) will be processed the next business day.
- International delivery should take 3-7 business days, unforeseen circumstances notwithstanding. Please note that we will try our best to ship and have your order delivered as soon as possible.
- Deliveries within Saudi Arabia will not be subject to custom charges or taxes.
- Estimated shipping arrival dates are based on the day and time of placing the order, and the destination. For international orders, customs, public holidays may delay the estimated arrival date.
- You will be notified via email once your product(s) has been shipped. If you have purchased multiple items that are likely to be shipped at different intervals in time, then you will be notified when each product has been shipped.
- We ship worldwide except for a handful of high risk countries including but not limited to: Afghanistan, Cuba, Russia, Iran, Yemen.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to email us on email@example.com